THEBRANDSTORM is committed to the highest principles in terms of protecting your data.
The controller is: THEBRANDSTORM Sàrl – Rue des Noirettes 32, 1227 Carouge – SWITZERLAND
Contact: Mr. Raphaël Henry, Director
Phone : +41 22 342 0807 // E-mail : email@example.com
All processing of personal data implemented within the framework of the services offered by THEBRANDSTORM on the Website is carried out in accordance with:
- The federal law of 19 June 1992 on data protection (LPD, R.S 235.1),
and when applicable to:
- The regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of such data (known as the » General Data Protection Regulation « , « GDPR »).
2. OUR DATA PROTECTION COMMITMENTS
THEBRANDSTORM is committed to respecting the principles of data protection. In application of these principles, the personal data shall be:
- collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes, and is not reprocessed in a manner incompatible with those purposes;
- processed in a lawful, fair and transparent manner;
- stored in an appropriate and relevant way and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which it is processed;
- processed to ensure adequate security;
- exact and kept up to date.
3. DATA COLLECTED
THEBRANDSTORM collects and processes personal data in the context of:
- the performance of the services you have contracted with us;
- the mission that you entrust to us;
- the application for an offer of employment with our company;
In the context of your relations with THEBRANDSTORM, you are likely to communicate your personal data by various means:
- by subscribing to our newsletter;
- by applying for a job in our company;
- by posting comments on our social networks on which our school is present (Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram, etc.).
THEBRANDSTORM does not collect or process personal data relating to children under the age of 16 without the prior consent of parents or holders of parental responsibility for the child. If personal data concerning children is collected via the Website, the parents or holders of parental authority have the possibility to oppose it by contacting us. In addition, the child who is a minor at the time of the collection of his/her personal data can obtain the deletion as soon as possible.
4. COLLECTION AND PROCESSING PURPOSES
Personal data is used by THEBRANDSTORM with your consent and/or in our legitimate interest for the provision of our services:
- to execute a contract concluded with you;
- to execute our missions and the conclude services;
- to allow you to browse our Website and benefit from all the available services;
- to respond to solicitations, requests and claims, as part of the sale and after-sales service of our products and services;
- to respond to your applications as part of our recruitment procedures;
- to allow you to receive our newsletter, subject to your consent;
- to best match our information, notifications, offers and other forms of services to your interests;
- for the legitimate interests pursued by THEBRANDSTORM with the aim of developing new products and services, improving client service, etc.;
- for the purpose of statistical studies;
- to comply with legal obligations.
5. RECIPIENTS OF DATA
The personal data that you may have provided to us is strictly reserved for employees of THEBRANDSTORM, authorized to become acquainted with them in the framework of their missions and within the framework of the legitimate exercise of the services provided by THEBRANDSTORM.
All employees of THEBRANDSTORM are fully aware of our personal data protection policy.
Personal data is generally not passed on to third parties, unless in the context of the legitimate exercise of the services provided by THEBRANDSTORM:
- According to the consent you have granted;
- To our subcontractors, in the context of the legitimate exercise of our services. These subcontractors receive only the data required for the response to your requests and use them exclusively for this purpose;
- To the authorities entitled to access information in the context of the implementation of legal obligations;
- To THEBRANDSTORM and its subcontractors for providing visitors with a user-friendly Website;
- To THEBRANDSTORM and its subcontractors in the context of legitimate processing for marketing and advertising purposes;
- As part of a merger or acquisition of all or part of THEBRANDSTORM by a third party.
6. SERVICE PROVIDERS
THEBRANDSTORM contractually imposes the same principles of personal data protection to its subcontractors (service providers, suppliers, etc.).
We use the CMS WORDPRESS from Automattic.
Data protection Policy: www.automattic.com/fr/privacy/.
We use the WORDPRESS plugin ELEMENTOR from Elementor Ltd.
Data protection Policy: https://elementor.com/about/privacy/.
For our mailings, we use MAILCHIMP of The Rocket Science Group, LLC.
Data protection Policy: https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/
The Website is host by OVH SAS in France.
Data protection Policy : https://www.ovh.com/fr/protection-donnees-personnelles/
We use the WORDPRESS plugin Yoast SEO, from for the referencing of our Website.
Data protection Policy: https://yoast.com/privacy-policy/
We use the analysis tool of GOOGLE Inc.
Data Protection Policy: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en-US
If you want to disable Google Analytics, you will find the add-on for your relevant browser by clicking on: www.tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=fr.
Please note the deactivation Google Analytics may prevent the use of certain features available on the Website.
our Website uses the Facebook pixel to help us reach our Facebook audience and provide relevant content.
Data Protection Policy: www.facebook.com/about/privacy.
You can disable Facebook pixel cookies by visiting the Ads tab in your general account settings.
7. DATA RETENTION
THEBRANDSTORM undertakes to keep your personal data for a period not exceeding what is required for the purpose for which the data is processed, in accordance with the retention periods imposed by the applicable laws in force for certain categories of data.
8. SOCIAL NETWORKS
On our Website, you will find links to social media networks.
If you are already connected to the relevant social media service when you click on the button of these links, the sharing dialogue box will detect it so that you can directly share the content.
If this is not the case, you will be asked to connect to the social media network.
It is your responsibility to control the security and privacy settings of the sites concerned as well as their conditions of use.
You will find information on the collection, storage and use of your data by these sites at the following addresses:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/
- Instagram : https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
THEBRANDSTORM implements all the technical and organizational measures that are useful, in view of the nature, scope and context of the personal data that you communicate to us and the risks presented by their processing, to preserve the security of your personal data and in particular, to prevent any destruction, loss, alteration, disclosure, intrusion or unauthorized access to such data, accidentally or unlawfully.
The Website uses WORDPRESS as CMS which is regularly updated to avoid security breaches.
In addition, we remind you that security and confidentiality of personal data is based on everyone’s best practices. This is the reason why we invite you not to communicate your passwords to third parties, to disconnect systematically from your profile and your social account (especially in the case of linked accounts) and to close the window of your browser at the end of your work session, especially if you access the internet from a computer workstation shared with other people. This will prevent other users from accessing your personal information.
We do not recommend that you distribute to third parties or publish on social networks any document containing your personal data.
10. YOUR RIGHTS AND HOW TO EXERCISE THEM
In accordance with the regulations applicable to personal data protection, you may, at any time, exercise your rights of:
- Deletion of data concerning you;
- Opposition to the processing;
- Portability of your personal data.
For our newsletter: by using the unsubscribe link in each newsletter sent to you;
Or more generally, by sending an e-mail or by post to THEBRANDSTORM:
Contact: Mr. Raphaël Henry, Director
Phone: +41 22 342 0807 // E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
THEBRANDSTORM will delete your personal data from its database within 72 hours if you no longer have a contractual relationship with THEBRANDSTORM and we do not have a legal obligation to store your data.
You can also review and change your consent at any time from your account on our Website and always have the option to unsubscribe via a link in the footer of all our electronic communications that are not essential to the performance of our services and mission.